Chocolate Cake With Hazelnuts And Chocolate GlazeFrom awrelie 4 years ago
- 175g unsalted butter shopping list
- 225g dark chocolate [75%] shopping list
- 200g caster sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 65g all-purpose flour shopping list
- 50g hazelnuts without skin shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 100g dark chocolate shopping list
- 100ml whipping cream [35%] shopping list
- hazelnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter, chocolate and sugar over the bowl with boiling water.
- Whish egg yols a little and pour into melted chocolate.
- Chop hazelnuts and add into chocolate mixture.
- Sift the flour and mix into chocolate mixture.
- Whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt until it is stiff and mix into chocolate-flour mixture.
- Take a ~20-25cm [8-10in] diameter baking tray and line with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven [180C - 356F] for 35-40 minutes.
- Pour whipping cream in a pot and let it come to the boil.
- Add chocolate pieces, turn the stove off and mix until the chocolate melts.
- While it is still warm, pour on the baked cake and add chopped hazelnuts on the top.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!