No-bake Curd, Mascarpone And Chocolate PieFrom awrelie 1 year ago
- 300g plain tea bisquits shopping list
- 150g melted butter shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 350g curd cream shopping list
- 250g mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 50g caster sugar shopping list
- few drops of vanilla essence shopping list
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder shopping list
- 70g finely chopped dark chocolate shopping list
- 80g finely chopped milk chocolate shopping list
- few pieces of chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Use a food processor to crush the bisquits into fine flour.
- Add salt and butter, mix everything together.
- Line a 22cm [8.7in] diameter baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the ready crust crumbs and make a crust with sides. Put in a fridge.
- Whish mascarpone cheese until it is solid, add curd cream, caster sugar, vanilla essence, instant coffee powder and mix well.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on the crust and let it cool for 1 hour in a fridge.
- After it is cooled, grate a few pieces of chocolate on the top.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!