Frozen Elvis PieFrom brianinphiladelphia 2 years ago
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 24 oz mallo fluff,or melted marshmellows shopping list
- 2 nice bananas shopping list
- spiced rum 4 oz shopping list
- 10 oz reeses peanut butter cups or reeses pieces shopping list
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2 shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1/4 stick butter, shopping list
- 1 12 inch pie crust shopping list
- bag of reeses peanut butter pieces shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- in hot pan sautee bananas in rum for 2 minutes, remove bananas and put in blender along with cream cheese, 1/2and 1/2 ,mallo fluff, peanut butter cups,peanut butter ,and sugar.
- while blender is making things smooth ,melt butter in rum keeping it warm on low fire
- spoon into pie shell, contents from blender ,and smooth with a knife
- freeze for 10 minutes,than top with reeses pieces,and freeze for 1 hour
- cut and serve with warm butter rum sauce.
- any left over topping(blender topping) makes great kids dip with potao chips and pretzels or you can double recipe and have dip for next day.
The Cookbrianinphiladelphia Phila''duh''phia, Pa
- Not added to any groups yet!