Cherry BlondiesFrom midgelet 3 years ago
- 1-1/3 cups each flour and packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup pitted and halved fresh sweet cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, eggs and vanilla;
- mix on low speed of electric mixer until blended.
- Mix 1 minute on medium speed.
- Batter will be thick.
- Spread half of batter in oiled and floured 9-inch baking pan.
- Toss cherries in small amount of flour.
- Scatter cherries over batter; spread remaining batter over cherries. Sprinkle pecans over top. ( I omitted )
- Bake at 325°F 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack and cut into 16 pieces.