Rogani KulchaFrom awrelie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk egg, baking powder, sugar and milk together.
- Mix flour with salt and sift. Make a hole in the centre, add egg mixture and start mixing, adding enough water to make a soft dough. When it is mixed, knead on a floured surface for 5 minutes. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Knead in the oil in the dough. Cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place for 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and make balls. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small heavy-based pan over meadium heat, add chilli powder and cook for 10-15 seconds. Strain and let it cool. Add egg and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 200C [400F].
- Flatten each dough ball between palms and make a flattened round.
- Place kulcha on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for ~10 minutes.
- Spead the rogan over the top of the bread and serve.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!