Sheermal - Sweet Yeasty BreadFrom awrelie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Mix yeast, sugar, saffron and warm milk. Set aside.
- Whisk egg with melted ghee
- Mix flour, salt and caster sugar. Make a hole in the centre and pour yeast-milk and whisked egg.
- Knead for about 10 minutes. Cover and leave for 1 hour until double in size.
- Preheat the oven to 230C [446F]
- Knead the dough again and divide into 6 parts.
- Roll 12.5cm diameter circles and add press some raisins on the top.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until you will start seeing brown parts.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!