Jalapeno CornbreadFrom Kameron1022 2 years ago
- 1 1/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. cornmeal shopping list
- 3 T sugar shopping list
- 1 T baking powder shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 2 1/4 c buttermilk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 stick melted butter shopping list
- 1 T chopped pickled jalapenos, more for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 450.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl, set aside.
- In med size bowl, add buttermilk, eggs, butter and chopped jalapenos with whisk until well combined.
- Stir wet mix into dry mix until smooth.
- Pour into a well buttered, dusted with cornmeal 9" pan (preferably cast-iron if available).
- Top with more jalapenos.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
The CookKameron1022 Mulvane, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!