Coconut Rice Flake CookiesFrom awrelie 2 years ago
- 180ml rice flakes shopping list
- 180ml dried shredded coconut [75g] shopping list
- 180ml all-purpose flour shopping list
- 120ml white sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 50g almonds [grounded] shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 70g unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Mix rice flakes, coconut, flour, sugar, almond flour and baking powder.
- Melt butter, add honey and mix.
- Beat an egg in butter mixture, mix well and pour over dry ingredients. Knead dough.
- Form balls, flatten and put on baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave spaces.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in preheated oven.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!