Mussels In White Wine SauceFrom Williamca 3 years ago
How to make it
- • Melt the butter in a small saucepan
- • Add onion, wine and garlic
- • Simmer until the wine has reduced in half
- • Add the two bags of frozen mussels to boiling water.
- • Boil for 6 to 7 minutes turning bags once
- • Remove the bags from the boiling water and open them and dump all contents into a large bowl.
- • Add the sauce to the bowl of mussels and stir.
- • Serve with crusty bread See Photo
- • Note: mussels that are not open are actually barely open so using a dinner knife, pinching the edge of the shell, open the shell by inserting the blade. (I have never had a bad mussels using this product)
The CookWilliamca Plant City, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!