Thin Crust Buffalo Chicken Pizza (pizza Inn Copycat)From mandymoore 2 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy sauce pan combine the chicken and (6 oz) of hot sauce. Heat through, but don't boil.
- Spray your pizza pan with PAM and place your favorite thin crust pizza on it.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place crust in the hot oven for a few minutes just so the top begins to get crisp.
- Pour the last three ozs of hot sauce on top of the crust and even it out just as you would regular pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of blue cheese over the sauce.
- Add chicken (but not all the sauce, just what comes out with the chicken.
- Top with mozzarella and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 30 mins or until pizza is browned on top and cheese is melted.
- This is a slay ya knee and holler kinda pizza! Lol, hope you like it as much as I do!