Swiss Chard PieFrom doreenfish 2 years ago
How to make it
- Cook garlic and onion in 1 tbsp. olive oil. Meanwhile, cut chard stalks into 1" pieces, and cut leaves into pieces.
- Add stalks to garlic and onion and cook a minute or two, then add the rest of the chard leaves.
- Cook down until water is evaporated and chard is wilted.
- In a bowl, beat 3 eggs, add 1/2 Cup cheese(or more if desired).
- When chard is cooked, add to egg cheese mixture, stir, pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until firm. Makes 8 slices.
- Number of Servings: 8
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!