Pumpkin Dog BiscuitsFrom efitobx 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs and pumpkin until smooth. Add the milk powder and salt. Gradually add the rice flour until it makes a stiff dry dough.
- On a lightly rice floured surface, roll the dough to a thickness between 1/4″ and 1/2″. Use a biscuit shaped cutter to be traditional Gathering and re-roll the scraps to maximize the use of your dough.
- Place the cut dough on a cookie sheet to bake. If you want to, poke the biscuits with a fork before baking
- Bake about 20 minutes, then remove them from the oven, turn the biscuits over (carefully), then bake them an additional 20 minutes to finish.
- Cool completely on a rack before you feed any to your Diva.
- Now, I know what your thinking;) I wonder what these taste like.
The Cookefitobx Norfolk, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!