Cinnamon Swirl BreadFrom awrelie 4 years ago
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tsp vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180C [356F], prepare a 23x13cm [9.1x5.1in] baking tray. [line with baking paper]
- Mix milk and vinegar, set aside.
- Mix margarine, 1/2 cup sugar and egg well.
- Mix flour with salt and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture-curdy milk-flour mixture-curdy milk and so on to sugar-margarine mixture.
- Mix cinnamon with 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Pour 1/3 of batter to baking tray, sprinkle 1/3 of cinnamon sugar and repeat until done.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a tooth stick is dry when you put it in.
- When it is baked, let it cool for 10 minutes in the tray and then take out to let it cool completely.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!