Heirloom Tomato And Feta SaladFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced about 1/4-inch thick (about 6 big stackable slices, reserve other parts for another use) shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta shopping list
- 2 tsp basil oil (I used Kenzoil. If you don't have it, whisk together olive oil with basil chiffonade and minced garlic) shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place one slice of tomato on a plate. Top with some feta. Repeat and overlap slightly as you go. Drizzle with basil oil and season with freshly ground black pepper.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!