Talerine Beef CasseroleFrom cinnamongal 4 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, ribs removed, chopped fine (optional) shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package thin egg noodles shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn (can use canned corn or creamed corn) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook noodles in boiling water, then drain, while preparing the following ingredients.
- In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute the ground beef, onion and green pepper (if using) together for about 5 minutes, or until the meat is browned and crumbly.
- Stir in the tomato paste, stewed tomatoes with juice, salt and ground black pepper.
- Add the cooked egg noodles to this mixture.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in the corn and transfer mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!