Fiesta Eggs & Bean SidedishFrom joncarter 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275°
- Place entire egg -- including shell -- in a muffin tin. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Puree the cook beans as well as their liquid for five (5) seconds in a blender. Consistency of this should be chunky.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Scoop beans into heat-proof dish. Remove egg from oven when it's done. Place beans in oven fro approximate seven (7) to ten (10).
- Remove beans from oven, scoop egg from shell. Season if desired.
The Cookjoncarter Temecula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!