Frozen Hot ChocolateFrom sm8085 4 years ago
- ½ can evaporated milk shopping list
- 4 cups ice cubes shopping list
- chocolate Mix: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons (1 packet) hot cocoa mix shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 can evaporated milk shopping list
- whipped cream, to garnish shopping list
- mini marshmallows, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave sugar, cocoa mix, and butter. Add semi-sweet & white chocolate chips; stir. When chips begin to melt, stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Stir until smooth and velvety. Cool to room temperature.
- Blend the chocolate mix, remaining evaporated milk and ice until smooth. Pour into individual glasses. Top each with whipped cream, chopped chocolate chips & mini marshmallows. Serve chilled.