Redeo BurgerFrom browneyegirl 3 years ago
- 1 package hamburger buns shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 to 4 onion rings per hambuger (depending on the size) shopping list
- 1 slice American cheese per hamburger shopping list
- barbecue sauce shopping list
- Miracle Whip or mayo shopping list
- mustard (optional) shopping list
- pickles (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef and season with salt and pepper.Add the hamburgers onto a plate till completly done.
- Deep fry or bake onion rings and follow what the package says.I took 4 onion rings because they were so small and micrave for 1 minute on each side.
- On the top of the bun add as much miracle whip or mayo and slice cheese.Microwave for 15 seconds.Pull it out of the mirowave and add the onion rings on top of the cheese.On the bottom bun add the hamburger and as much barbecue sauce.Optional mustard and pickles.Then add the top.
People Who Like This Dish 4
- loveisforever Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔