Raspberry Chocolate ChipsFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 2 oz good quality milk chocolate shopping list
- 2 oz good quality semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening shopping list
- 3-4 DROPS concentrated candy flavouring (i.e. Lorann's) shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa-powder.html">Raspberry Cocoa Powder (optional, if you don't make the cocoa use a tablespoon of Dutch processed regular cocoa) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt together chocolates and shortening.
- Stir in candy flavouring and raspberry cocoa until smooth.
- Pipe into chips on a parchment lined sheet and let set.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: makes about 2/3 cup (10.6 tbsp)
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!