Potato SaladFrom fewls 3 years ago
- 4 medium sized potatoes shopping list
- 3 hard boiled eggs; cut into 8 pieces each shopping list
- 1 small diced yellow onion shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 4 T vinaigrette (recipe below) shopping list
- 1 T minced parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp1/2 tsp cayenne shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
- Sliced hard boiled eggs, sliced pimento and paprika for garnish shopping list
- vinaigrette shopping list
- ½ tsp dry mustard shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 T red wine vinegar shopping list
- 8 T extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- Combine and whisk thoroughly. shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes in their jackets with a veggie brush.
- Place in lightly salted cold water and boil whole in their jackets for 20 minutes; test for doneness.
- Potatoes should not be mushy but not too hard either.
- When done, drain and allow to cool.
- When potatoes are cold enough to handle, cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Place diced potatoes in a bowl and add all ingredients except for the mayonnaise, tossing gently with a fork.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add mayonnaise by tablespoon until creamy.
- Garnish just before serving with sliced hardboiled eggs, sliced pimento and a sprinkling of paprika.
The Cookfewls Helotes, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!