Tofu With Salted Fish And Minced MeatFrom Yinhomemade 4 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 100g minced meat shopping list
- 2 tbsp salted fish cubes shopping list
- ½ tbsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 blocks of square soft tofu, cubed and blanched for a while shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- Garnish with 1 tbsp chopped spring onion (optional) shopping list
- SEASONING: shopping list
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- Dash of pepper and sesame oil shopping list
- 100ml water shopping list
- 1 tsp corn flour mixed with 2 tbsp water for thickening shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat up oil; pan-fry salted fish until golden brown and fragrant. Dish and drain.
- 2. Sauté chopped garlic until fragrant. Add minced meat and stir-fry until aromatic.
- 3. Add tofu, salted fish, seasoning and bring to boil.
- 4. Thicken with corn flour water, garnish with spring onion, dish up and serve hot.
- Blanching tofu helps to prevent bean curd from breaking up while frying.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!