Buttermilk BiscuitsFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- CUT butter into flour mixture with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly; add buttermilk , stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- (measurements will be on the side of the stick of butter if you are not sure)
- TURN dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead two or three times.
- PAT or roll to 1/2 -inch thickness; cut with a 1-1/2-inch round cutter and place on a baking sheet.
- NOW bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
- Enjoy your morning everyone!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!