Comfort Egg Fried RiceFrom aqibrasul 2 years ago
- basmati rice 1kg shopping list
- salt To Taste Or 17gm/kg shopping list
- carrot 250 gm (chopped) shopping list
- capsicum 250gm (chopped) shopping list
- cabbage 200gm (chopped) shopping list
- spring onion 3-4 (chopped) shopping list
- cooking oil 150ml shopping list
- eggs 4- 6 Beaten in color shopping list
- lemon food color 1 pinch shopping list
- National Chinese salt 2 Tbsp shopping list
- white pepper powder (Or) National black pepper Powder 1tsp shopping list
- soy sauce 10ml shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse thoroughly, Soak Rice for 30 minutes drain out water.
- Stove: Pour 4 liter water in a large pan add 100ml oil & salt, Bring to medium boil stir & cook UN Covered for 7-10 minutes. Drain the rinse in strainer W/boiling water. Put rice on towel or news paper to cold.
- Add 50ml oil in cooking pan & add chopped carrots fry for 30 sec. Then add capsicum and fry for 2 seconds, now add cabbage, Chinese salt, and a pinch of salt, mix well cover and let it cook for one minutes. Then add boiled rice and Pepper Powder mix well. Now add spring onion, cover and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes on steam. Add fried & smash eggs Serve with any Chinese Gravy or Knorr Chili Garlic Sauce.
- Note: For best & 100 % resturant tase use an Iron Pan ( Lohay ki Karahi
The Cookaqibrasul OKARA, PAKISTAN
- Not added to any groups yet!