Flank SteakFrom ttaaccoo 1 year ago
- 1 1/2 pound flank steak shopping list
- The marinade --put all ingredients in a blender. (I used a jam jar and shook it !!) shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Table. honey shopping list
- 2 T. white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pierce both sides of the steak with a sharp fork before adding the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight. ( I left mine in the refrig. for 2 days)
- Prepare the grill for high heat , place grate at highest level, brush lightly with oil. Grill 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to an aluminum foil sheet (big enough to wrap the steak), Wrap it up and let it rest for 15 minutes.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!