Cookies "triple"From awrelie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar and butter until fluffy and white.
- Add eggs one by one.
- Use blender to blend nuts until it turns to crumbs.
- Use blender to blend raisins
- Add nuts and raisins mass to butter-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add flour and mix just enough to make a fine dough.
- Use a spoon and form round balls on a lined tray. Leave some space around each cookie, because they will expand.
- Bake in a preheated oven [220C - 428F] for 7-8 minutes.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!