Chicken Fillet With Tarragon CrustFrom phwriter11 4 years ago
- 500g chicken fillet (about 4 med filet) shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh tarragon leaves, minced finely shopping list
- 1/2 c parsley, minced finely shopping list
- 1/2 c bread crumbs * (Mcjonsson breadcrumbs) shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare ingredients, and preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2. Pat dry chicken fillet. Set aside.
- 3. In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, tarragon, parsley,salt and pepper.
- 4. In another bowl, prepare a paste of mustard and garlic powder.
- 5. Dip each chicken filet in the mustard paste to coat evenly, then dredge in bread crumb mix.
- 6. Arrange in a greased baking dish. Generously put butter.
- 7. Bake for 30 minutes, and serve warm.
- Goes well with my favorite tagliatelle.