Sesame Teriyaki Shrimp Stir-fryFrom gkaylia1026 3 years ago
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into strips shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped (I didn't have enough yellow so I added some green) shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (or soy sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ginger, cayenne, garlic, sesame seeds, black pepper and sesame oil. Add to cleaned shrimp and "marinate" for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Mix cornstarch and water, add teriyaki sauce. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil and saute bell pepper and onions for 3-4 minutes to soften slightly. Add seasoned shrimp and saute until shrimp are opaque.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir until it boils and thickens. Add water chestnuts and heat through.
- Serve over rice garnished with additional sesame seeds and green onion tops, if desired.
The Cookgkaylia1026 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!