Baked OatmealFrom MamaGawb 3 years ago
- 2 med. peaches shopping list
- 1/2 cup blueberries shopping list
- 1.5 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- STEP 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Clean the peaches and cut them into chunks. Place the peaches and blueberries in the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- STEP 2: In one bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (milk, yogurt, egg, sugar). In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients (oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon). Combine the two bowls and stir until evenly mixed. Pour the mixture over the fruit in the baking dish.
- STEP 3: Cover the dish with foil (to keep the moisture in and steam the oats) and place in the preheated oven. Cook for 20 minutes. Remove the foil at 20 minutes and continue to bake until the top is golden brown (about 25 minutes more).
- STEP 4: Serve warm with cold milk, whipped cream, vanilla yogurt or just plain!
- This dish can be refrigerated and eaten either hot or cold throughout the week.
The CookMamaGawb Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!