Instant Oatmeal PancakesFrom kathijo1230 1 year ago
How to make it
- Pour the oatmeal, pancake mix and water into a bowl and stir the ingredients together. The batter should be thin enough that you can easily pour it, but not runny or watery looking. Depending on what brand of pancake mix you use, you may need to add an extra tablespoon or two of water so your batter isn’t like a thick, globby paste, or add a tablespoon or two of the pancake mix if it’s too runny.
- Very lightly spray the surface of the frying pan, and turn the stove on to medium/low heat.
- Pour a palm-sized amount of batter onto the frying pan.
- Once the edges of the pancake have rounded and you see some bubbles forming in the batter, slide your spatula underneath and flip the pancake over.
- 5. Cook both sides until they’re a light golden brown.
The Cookkathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!