Baked Chicken RomaFrom kathijo1230 4 years ago
- 4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs shopping list
- ¼ cup flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoon Dried oregano or basil, divided shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons, olive oil shopping list
- 1 Medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 6 ounces, Softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon, Softened butter shopping list
- ½ cup, parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, 1 Tablespoon of dried oregano, salt and paprika in a shallow dish. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Dredge each piece of chicken in flour mixture and place in heated skillet. Brown both sides of chicken and transfer chicken to a 9x13x2” glass baking dish.
- In the same skillet, sauté the onions, add the un-drained tomatoes and 1 Tablespoon of dried oregano. Simmer for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cream cheese, milk and butter. Spread the cream cheese mixture over each piece of chicken. Pour the tomato mixture over the cream cheese coated chicken and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Bake uncovered at 350° for at least 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
The Cookkathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!