Corned Beef Hash MealFrom iluvappys1996 4 years ago
- corned beef HASH shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cooked corned beef shopping list
- 2 cups small cubed potatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finly chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- corned beef SCRAMBLED eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped corned beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- CORNED BEEF HASH
- place potatoes in plastic bag, add a few drops of water, twist seal so its closed.
- put in microwave for 4 minutes
- in pan, melt butter
- add potatoes, onion, parsley cook until potatoes are nearly done
- add corned beef
- cook until potatoes are fully cooked.
- CORNED BEEF SCRAMBLED EGGS
- place eggs in bowl, scramble
- add corned beef, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes
- cook until done.
- serve with buttered toast and enjoy :)
The Cookiluvappys1996 WHS, Indiana
- Not added to any groups yet!