Chocolate And Raspberry SurpriseFrom TalesoftheKitchen 2 years ago
- 40 gr cocoa butter shopping list
- 1 TBSP coconut oil shopping list
- 3 TBSP raw cocoa powder (unsweetened) shopping list
- 1 TBSP raw honey shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili shopping list
- 1/4 cup of raspberries (frozen) shopping list
- 1/2 TBSP raw honey (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 TBSP lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp chia seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the cocoa butter, coconut oil and honey in a bowl over a hot pot of water. Once melted, add the cocoa powder. Then add the spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, chili). Take it off the heat and place it in ice water for 1 minute, stirring. Take it out of the water and continue to stir the chocolate, slowly, for about 5 minutes, until it begins to thicken. This more or less tempers the chocolate.
- Once it reaches the desired consistency, pour about 2 TBSP in the chosen cake pan and tip it so that the chocolate coats the sides of the pan. Tip it several times to get a thick enough layer of chocolate on the sides. Then place it in the fridge and move on to the filling.
- Add all the ingredients (raspberries, 1/2 tbsp honey, lemon juice, vanilla), except the chia seeds, to a powerful blender and pulse for few seconds. Take it out and mix in the chia seeds with a spoon. Once the chocolate in the fridge hardens, add the filling and place it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. When ready, add some more chocolate on top, to cover the filling, and place everything in the fridge. In more or less half an hour it should be ready to be gone!
- Follow all my recipes at http://talesofthekitchen.wordpress.com/
The CookTalesoftheKitchen WA, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!