Peach Cobbler ("Jax Beer" Pad Recipe)From ahnk 4 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in 9" Deep Square Cassarole Dish or 9" cake pan when you:
- Preheat oven to 325 F (162.8 C)
don't seem like enough milk section
- Mix salt, baking POWDER, flour, sugar, and milk:
- STIR 'til blended
- ADD to melted butter in dish
- TOP with drained peaches.
"Waiting is the hardest part" section
- Dough will rise over the peaches when cooked at 325 F (162.8 C).
- Done when knife comes out of the middle dryish.
- Thanks to Maurene in 1970, and now.
- Bonnie and Ma for consultation and distro efforts.
- you for your interest!
The Cookahnk Huntsville, TEXAS
- Not added to any groups yet!