Mango Chicken SaladFrom hungryjohn 1 year ago
- 1 small or 1/2 large chicken breast, grilled shopping list
- 2 cups chopped romaine shopping list
- 1/3 small can, mandarin oranges shopping list
- 1/4 mango, sliced into pieces about 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons craisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped or broken into pieces shopping list
- 2 teaspoons crystallized ginger shopping list
- honey mustard salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Top romaine with orange slices, mango, Craisins, pecans and crystallized ginger (don't leave this out; it seems to disappear but the taste is noticeable.
- 2. Cut the chicken breast into slices about 1/4 inch thick and put it on top.
- 3. Serve the salad dressing on the side and add it to taste (I used Johnny Fleeman's Gourmet dressing from Walmart and though it was excellent).
The Cookhungryjohn Griffin, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!