Vegetable Ramen Noodles W Seafood MedleyFrom oliviajasonkim 2 years ago
- 1 vegetable ramen package shopping list
- 1 cup seafood medley shopping list
- 1 egg, poached or scrambled shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp gochugaru (red pepper flake; optional) shopping list
- 1 sheet ggim (dried seaweed) shopping list
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring to a running boil a pot of water, about 3 or 4 cups of water.
- 2. Pour sauce packets and cup of seafood medley into the boiling water. Boil for a few minutes to give the broth a seafood flavor.
- 3. Add the noodles and carefully crack the egg (if you like it poached), boiling for about 5~7 minutes.
- 4. Transfer to a large soup bowl and add the green onion slices and shredded seaweed.
- *As with most Korean soup or noodles dishes, adjust the seasoning and ingredients according to taste preference. It is helpful to have seasonings like garlic and ginger powder as well gochujang and gochugaru (red pepper paste and flakes) to create a dish that fits your flavor profile.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!