Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin SpiderFrom twill10 8 months ago
- thx to:http://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipe-details.aspx?id=8758&name=REESE'S-Peanut-Butter-Pumpkin-Spider#share_modal shopping list
- there is a photo of the spider there shopping list
- REESE'S peanut butter pumpkin Spider shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- REESE'S peanut butter pumpkins(1.2 oz. ea.) shopping list
- Large pretzel twists(2-1/2 to 3 in.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S milk chocolate chips, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL dark chocolate chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips* shopping list
- White YORK PIECES candies shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Line tray or cookie sheet with waxed paper. Remove wrappers from desired number of peanut butter pumpkins. For each spider, cut 8 matching curved sections from pretzels which will form the legs. Set aside remaining pretzels pieces.
- 2 Place milk chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Transfer to small heavy duty plastic food storage bag. Cut off one corner of bag about 1/4 inch from the tip.
- 3 For each spider, place peanut butter pumpkin on prepared tray. Attach pretzel legs and white candy "eyes" to spider with melted chocolate; place dot of melted chocolate on each eye. Allow chocolate to set before moving spiders.
- * This amount of chocolate will make about 8 spiders.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!