Chicken Fish Maw Soup NoodleFrom dailypatnews 9 years ago
- 1 chopped chicken drumstick shopping list
- 5 pieces of red dates shopping list
- 2 pieces of fish maw (soaked for 10mins) shopping list
- 5 slices of ginseng shopping list
- 1 piece of dried scallop shopping list
- 2 pieces of dried mussels shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of Benedict DOM shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cups of water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 piece of dried noodle. shopping list
How to make it
- Bring one cup of water to boil, and boil the dried noodle for 2mins. Drain and mix with Benedict DOM and soy sauce. Leave aside.
- Bring the balance of 2 cups of water to boil. Add in red dates, scallop and mussels.
- After 5mins, add in chicken drumstick, salt and pepper.
- Add in fish maw after 5mins and boil for 10mins.
- Serve the soup on the noodle.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!