Peanut Butter Oatmeal Roll-upsFrom Adorkable 2 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare your oatmeal as instructed.
- While you're waiting for the water to boil, heat up a skillet.
- Once skillet is nice and warm, place tortilla on it for approximately 10 seconds, flip it and repeat. You're just wanting to warm the tortilla and nothing more than that.
- On your warm tortilla, spread 1 tablespoon on peanut butter, per wrap. Try to get as close to the edge as possible, without making it too messy to handle, this helps the tortilla stick better.
- Once this is done, place a layer half of the oatmeal on top of the peanut butter. Personally, I like centering mine, but you could also make the layer as thin as possible over all of the peanut butter, besides the edge areas, so you can roll it properly.
- Next, we tuck and roll! Roll it as tight as you can.
The CookAdorkable North Wales, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!