Wild Rice, Black Bean, Bacon CasseroleFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
- 1 cup wild rice shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant broth shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- 12 ounces cooked turkey bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 cup salsa, we like hot shopping list
- 1 small can mushroom stems and pieces shopping list
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts and bamboo shopping list
- 1 small can green chili peppers shopping list
- 1 can black beans shopping list
How to make it
- Put the one cup of wild rice and the 3 cups of water into a quart sized casserole, microwave safe, bowl.
- Add the instant broth.
- Place in microwave for and cook for 30 minutes.
- Check rice, if it is ready add all of the rest. If it still needs time, cook it a little more until it is ready, then add the rest.
- Let cool a bit.
- Eat and enjoy!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!