Nutella Stuffed Black Bean And Banana CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 140 g nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 20 g sweetened hot cocoa drink mix (Swiss Miss is GF) shopping list
- 1 (19-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp nutella shopping list
- 2 tbsp almond butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp stevia extract shopping list
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp sorghum flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp gluten free rolled oats shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 40 g freeze-dried bananas (not banana chips - which are fried) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, beat together Nutella, salt, cocoa powder, and hot cocoa mix until thick and doughy.
- Spoon 16 dollops of this mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper and place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment or silicone.
- In a food processor, combine the beans, oil, Nutella, almond butter, brown sugar, honey and stevia.
- Process until smooth.
- Add cocoa, sorghum flour, oats, baking powder and salt and process until smooth and well combined.
- Add the bananas and pulse in to mix.
- Scoop half the batter onto the lined sheets and place 1 frozen Nutella ball in the middle of each.
- Cover with the remaining half of cookie batter.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, rotating pans halfway through.
- Cool on the sheets for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.