Adobong Kangkong (water Spinach In Adobo)From kristeta126 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat your pan with the olive oil.
- 2. Saute the garlic until brown.
- 3. Pour in the soy sauce, vinegar and water and let it boil.
- 4. Add in the stalks and cook for no more than 3 minutes.
- 5. You may add in salt and pepper.
- 6. Add in the leaves portion by portion for not more than 30 seconds.
- 7. Turn off heat. Top with toasted garlic as desired.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- kristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!