Jani's Bacon-wrapped Garlic ShrimpFrom amatherne 4 years ago
- 1 pound large (16/20) Louisiana shrimp, peeled & deviened (2 cups) shopping list
- 3/4 pound bacon, cut in 3/4 lengths shopping list
- 20 toothpicks soaked in water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste/puree' shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon barbecue seasoning (plus shaker) shopping list
- 3 sprigs parsley (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven and non-stick baking dish to 450 degrees.
- Melt butter. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon barbecue seasoning. Mix well. Pour mixture over shrimp, mix well. Wrap each shrimp with a strip of bacon, secure with a toothpick.
- Place shrimp in preheated baking dish, single layer. Sprinkle with barbecue seasoning. Bake 8 minutes then turn each shrimp over. Sprinkle with barbecue seasoning. Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Place shrimp on paper towel covered plate to drain. Plate up with parsley sprigs for garnish.
The Cookamatherne Larose, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!