Citrus Whipped Sweet PotatoesFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled, divided shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- juice of 1 large blood orange shopping list
- zest of 1/2 large blood orange shopping list
- 1 large green onion, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Spread the sweet potatoes and 10 whole cloves of garlic out in a single layer and mist with spray oil.
- Roast 30-40 minutes, stirring once or twice halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and place into a food processor with remaining garlic, oil, orange juice and zest, green onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!