Maple Apple Cake - Ball FillingFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the sugar and cook, stirring once or twice, for 3-4 minutes until the sugar melts.
- Add apples and ginger, stirring well.
- Sprinkle with spices and stir in.
- Cook, stirring often, for 5-10 minutes, until the apples are soft and the mixture is syrupy.
- Cool completely before using in cake balls or tarts.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!