Quatre Quarts MascarponeFrom matstc 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mix everything together except the flour and the baking powder.
- Whip for as long as you want. The more you whip the fluffier the cake will be.
- Mix in flour and baking powder and put in the oven at 350 F.
- The cake will be ready in about 35 minutes.
- Take the mascarpone cheese out of the fridge some time before you mix it in. It'll be easier to mix in that way.
- For extra points, use sea salt and be generous on the pinch!
The Cookmatstc Berlin, Germany
- Not added to any groups yet!