Turkey Stuffing With RiceFrom dianartimus 4 years ago
- 2 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup roasted cashews shopping list
- 1/2 stick of butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of fine ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery diced shopping list
How to make it
- Cook brown rice according to directions on package. Saute mushrooms in butter till tender, add celery, cashews and seasoning, add rice to mixture and mix well. Stuff turkey with rice stuffing just before roasting in the oven. Makes a wonderful change from breadcrumb stuffing. Enjoy.
The Cookdianartimus Highland, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!