Spicy Tuna Pasta In Sun-dried Tomato And Basil PestoFrom luigirrrl 4 years ago
- 500g penne rigate pasta shopping list
- 1 can of Original tuna shopping list
- 1 can of Spicy tuna shopping list
- 3 tbsp of Sun-dried tomato Pesto shopping list
- 3 tbsp of basil pesto shopping list
- 2 tbsp of Cheez Whiz shopping list
- 1/4 cup of Grated cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 of butter stick shopping list
- salt and pepper to Taste shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of water shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Noodles as per package instructions.
- Set this aside.
- Chop the Garlic.
- Drain the canned tuna to separate the juice.
- Saute the Garlic, Olive Oil and Butter.
- Wait until Garlic is Golden Brown, then add the Tuna.
- After about a minute, add the Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Pesto.
- Add the juice separated from the canned tuna, earlier.
- Bring to a slow boil.
- Add the 2 types of cheese.
- Add 1/4 cup of water.
- Boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
The Cookluigirrrl San Mateo, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!