Turkey Tetrazzini My WayFrom midgelet 1 year ago
- Few Tbs of olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion diced shopping list
- few green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 Lb mushrooms ( any kind ) sliced shopping list
- 4 cups cooked cubed or diced turkey or chicken shopping list
- 1 can- 14 oz coconut milk ( not cream of coconut ) shopping list
- 1 cup of thawed green peas ( or more if desired ) shopping list
- salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, thyme to taste shopping list
- splash of worchestershire sauce shopping list
- gravy flour to thicken shopping list
- splash of full bodied red wine to finish recipe shopping list
How to make it
- in a heavy duty skillet, saute the onion in olive oil .
- Add mushrooms and cook and stir until mushrooms softened and release their juices.
- Stir in the coconut milk, turkey and bring to a boil
- Season to taste with spices or what you like
- Thicken mixture with gravy flour to desired thickness
- Lastly stir in the thawed frozen peas
- Add the wine, stir and serve
- Serve over along favorite starch if desired.
- Instead of egg noodles or pasta, try brown rice, quinoa, farro, barley etc