Turkey Cubes And StuffFrom chefmal 2 years ago
- 1 Cup of pre-cooked white meat turkey, cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 Cup frozen asparagus, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1/2 Cup fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 Small bok choy head, chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup Minute Ready to Serve Brown & wild rice shopping list
- (Don't know what I'm referring to? See pic. http://www.minuterice.com/Images/library/product_rts_bwr.png shopping list
- -Invaluable. I cannot stress enough how these and the 90 second Uncle Ben rice pouches have made my life so much easier!- shopping list
- 2 Tbsps worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp dried tarragon, 1 Tbsp fresh shopping list
- 1 Tbsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil for cooking shopping list
- 1 Tbsp of non-hydrogenated margarine for sauce texture shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- A dash of white cooking wine if desired shopping list
- Any other veggies you want to add, like mushrooms, onions, water chestnuts, sugar snapeas, etc. Go crazy for yourself. shopping list
How to make it
- Turn the heat up and let the oil heat up in the wok or pan for a few minutes. Toss in the cubed turkey and veggies.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix them around for a few minutes until the vegetables wilt and the turkey browns a bit around the edges.
- Add the herbs and spices, margarine, lemon juice and then stir.
- If you have a few seconds, pop the rice in the microwave and try to time it so the rice is done around the same time as the other stuff.
- Serve both things together.
- You can totally take 10 minutes out of your day to try this dish. Do it, because you are busy and stressed out like me. This will make your tummy and soul happy. [=D
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jaden Forrest City, America
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmal Bronx, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!