Vegetable DipFrom supamom73 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixer, combine the mayonnaise and cream cheese.
- When combined, add lemon juice and Tabasco sauce.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Finely chop the green onions and then add to the mixture.
- Wash and Drain the shrimp. Soak up excess water on a paper towel to avoid too much moisture in the dip. Add the shrimp to the mixture.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before use. Keep refrigerated.
The Cooksupamom73 Longview, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!